Thursday 27 October 2011

Spurs Tracking Argentinian Wonderkid Ahead Of Summer Move

Tottenham are reportedly monitoring the progress of Argentinian wonderkid Paulo Dybala and are considering a move for the forward at the end of the season.

According to the Daily Mirror, Spurs are among a host of European clubs tracking the 17-year-old, who is being touted as one of the next big talents coming out of South America.

Dybala has drawn interest following his goal-scoring exploits this season. He has netted seven times in 11 appearances for second-division side Instituto.

It is thought Portuguese club Benfica are interested in Dybala, which has pleased the teenager.

"I have heard the interest of Benfica. They are a great club of course. But my agent who is processing my future, has kept me on the sidelines as much as possible,” he said.

"Argentine players always succeed at Benfica, I have seen them playing in European and Portuguese games on TV.

"Sometimes there are some league games but I’ve seen most of Benfica in the UEFA Champions League. I really like Aimar and Saviola."

However, Spurs will not be deterred in their pursuit of Dybala and it is thought Kia Joorabchian is trying to broker a deal for the north London club.

No comments:

Post a Comment