Tuesday 1 November 2011

Arsenal, Chelsea & Liverpool Alerted As Hazard Confirms Leaving Lille

Lille midfielder Eden Hazard has alerted a host of Premier League clubs after declaring that he is ready to leave the French champions at the end of the season.

The 20-year-old is on the radar of Real Madrid and big spending French outfit Paris Saint-Germain, while the trio of Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea has all shown an interest in the attacking midfielder.

Arsenal attempted to sign the Belgium international over the summer, but Lille decided to turn down the offer and it is now expected that the Gunners will once again come in with an offer.

Hazard is one of the hottest properties in Europe and having gained some experience in the Champions League with Lille is now ready to move away from the Stade Lille-Metropole.

"I am ready to go to the next level at a big club," Hazard told French newspaper L'Equipe. "I won't leave in January. It would be silly to do so. But it's my last season at Lille.

"I stayed with Lille this year because I still had things to work on and prove. But now I'm ready. I feel able to play in another country."

Both PSG and Real Madrid have been linked with Hazard and are reportedly ready to bid in the region of £35million, however, the midfielder has declared that Paris is not an option.

"Paris is not for now," he added. "Paris is magical, as they say. Of course it attracts me. But for now, no, I will not go there. I do not want to go to a rival of Lille's in France. It would be inconsistent. The fans would not understand."

No comments:

Post a Comment