Sunday 2 October 2011

Tottenham Defender Is £10m Target For PSG

Tottenham Hotspur defender Younes Kaboul could be a shock transfer target for mega-rich French club Paris Saint Germain.

According to reports in the Daily Mirror, during the course of the summer transfer window PSG were keeping tabs of Kaboul but nothing materialized.

The French international defender is versatile and can play at both full-back and centre-back, and has even operated in midfield on occasions.

Kaboul has he is happy with life at White Hart Lane but he doesn't rule out a move back to France in the future.

"I am happy at Spurs but I don't rule out a return to France before the end of my career," the 25-year-old told French radio station RMC Sports. "I could have joined PSG in the summer but preferred the stability of Tottenham.

"I am a PSG fan and I watch the matches on TV.

"I adored the club as a kid and I hope they reach the Champions League next season."

No comments:

Post a Comment