Friday 21 October 2011

Inter Chase Brazilian Prospect

Brazilian stopper Juan Guilherme Nunes Jesus has confirmed reports that Italian giants Inter are looking to sign him.

The Nerazzurri want to rejuvenate their ageing defence and the 20-year-old, who plays for Internacional in Brazil's Serie A, has been on their radar for some months.

"I know that Internacional and Inter will make contact," Juan told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

"My agent told me of their interest and someone from Milan will arrive over the next few days to talk about it."

"I don't occupy myself with these things though, my representative will look after it. We'll just have to wait and see what happens."

The Brazilian Under-20 international was also being watched by Serie A rivals Napoli, who reportedly had a five million euro bid rejected for his services in the summer.

If an agreement can be reached between the two clubs, Juan could make a January switch to the Stadio Meazza.

No comments:

Post a Comment