Wednesday 26 October 2011

Aston Villa Line Up Move For Danish International Defender

Aston Villa manager Alex McLeish will be on red alert after the latest comments coming from AZ Alkmaar defender Simon Poulsen.

The Denmark international is versatile and can operate in the full-back role as well as in midfield.

There have been reports that Aston Villa along with a number of other Premier League clubs are keeping tabs on Poulsen with a view of making an offer in the January transfer window.

Speaking to Danish publication AD about speculation linking him with a move to Villa, the 27-year-old said: "I still haven't made a decision.

"I also know nothing about Aston Villa's interest in me. I've only heard that from the media.

"My agent will only notify me only if there is something concrete.

"I haven't heard anything after last weekend. I did not play such a good game."

He added: "Aston Villa, what can I say? It's a beautiful club."

No comments:

Post a Comment