Wednesday 12 October 2011

Arsenal Prepare Shock Move For Belgian Midfield Starlet

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is lining up a move for Brescia midfielder Omar El Kaddouri, according to reports in The Metro.

The former Anderlecht youngster is currently at Serie B side Brescia and his impressive displays this season have sparked interest with a number of Serie A clubs keen including Napoli and Palermo.

However it is reported that Premier League side Arsenal are the favourites to acquire the services of the 20-year-old Belgian.

Speaking recently El Kaddouri said: "I am flattered by the interest shown by those clubs but it is not official to me yet so I can't say anything.

"I have heard through newspapers, so I am relaxed. I just want to continue to play good for Brescia and once January comes we will all see what will happen.

"Being linked with Arsenal? They play the good football I like and Mr. Wenger gives a chance to any young players and likes technical players like me.

"Brescia has been good to me and I love this place but once interest is shown by some teams you have to think about it."

No comments:

Post a Comment