Monday 26 September 2011

Chelsea Prepare £20m Move For Italian Star Midfielder

Chelsea manager Andre Villas-Boas will have been put on red alert after the latest comments to come from Cesena midfielder Marco Parolo, according to reports on Goal.com.

The Italian international during the course of the summer transfer window had been linked with moves to Inter Milan, Lazio and Cagilari, it is also believed Chelsea made an offer for Parolo on transfer deadline day but nothing materialized.

Speaking about his desire to play in the Premier League, the 26-year-old said: "I am not your traditional Italian midfielder as I have a lot of different characteristics than others. I really admire Liverpool's Steven Gerrard. The Premier League and the Bundesliga are leagues where they play a type of football that's very similar to my style.

"Chelsea is a very big club and I still have plenty of progress to make before I'm ready for a team like them. Let's not get carried away and take one step at a time. I'm feeling very well at Cesena for now and want to repay them for the faith they've shown in me."

No comments:

Post a Comment