Wednesday 17 August 2011

Forlan Reveals Inter Offer

Uruguay forward Diego Forlan has admitted it is his 'dream' to play in Milan despite reported interest from Turkish sides.

The Atletico Madrid hot-shot has revealed he has received an offer from Italian giants Inter Milan, with their striker Samuel Eto'o expected to join Russian club Anzhi Makhachkala.

Forlan has also been linked with a move to Turkey but, speaking from his holidays in Miami, he has denied any offers from Turkish sides.

"Yes, it's true I've received an offer from Inter. It's my dream to play in Milan," said the 32-year-old, according to Italian media picking up an interview Forlan gave to a Turkish newspaper.

"In Turkey my name is very hot. Even so, I haven't had any contact with either Galatasaray, Besiktas or Fenerbahce.

"Not even an offer, but I don't deny Galatasaray are a great side.

"Turkey is a beautiful country and it would be great to continue my career there."

As well as Forlan, Manchester City's Carlos Tevez has been linked with Inter as a possible replacement for Eto'o.

No comments:

Post a Comment