Monday 25 July 2011

Kaka: I Do Not Want To Leave

Real Madrid midfielder Kaka says he is happy at the club and will not be sold this summer.

Kaka has endured a tough spell at the Bernabeu since his £56 million move from AC Milan in 2009 but, following two injury-plagued campaigns, wants to prove himself in Spain.

"I always said I wanted to stay and I want to play for Real Madrid and convince," he is quoted as saying by Marca. "My friends have always helped me, the technical staff, the club. I always knew there would be much speculation, but I spoke to the club and with the coach and he was tranquil.

"I do not want to leave and the coach told me he wants me here for next season and the club told me there is no need to sell me."

The Brazilian, who has been linked to Chelsea and Inter Milan, also said he hopes that Real's summer signings will bring success to the club as they look to overcome rivals Barcelona in the league campaign.

"It will be very special for me because after two difficult seasons it can be a very good term,'' he added. "I hope to enjoy playing for Madrid, Mourinho has asked me this - that I enjoy it and play with confidence."

Kaka played a part as Real Madrid beat Philadelphia Union 2-1 in their tour of the USA, with Jose Callejon and Mesut Ozil scoring the goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment